By Elaine Griffin
Clear Sky Accounts offers an online savings account which features an above-average 1.15 percent annual percentage yield (APY), which is in effect as of June 13, 2011. This APY is valid on balances up to $250,000. This account is free and includes free online banking and mobile banking, and electronic statements. There is a $1 minimum deposit required to open this account.
Chesapeake Bank provides banking services for Clear Sky Accounts Chesapeake Bank was established in 1900 and has been a member of the FDIC since January 1934. They are headquartered in Virginia. Chesapeake Bank offers online accounts that are available nationwide through Clear Sky Accounts.
Type of account: Savings account
- This account is open to both current and new Clear Sky Accounts customers
- This account must be opened account online
- Open the account with the required minimum $1 deposit
- For full details, contact Clear Sky Accounts
- This account is free
- 1.15 percent APY on balances up to $250,000
- Free online banking and mobile banking, and free electronic statements