Urban Partnership Bank is offering an online savings account at a great rate
By Elaine Griffin
The Urban Partnership Bank offers an online savings account with a competitive, tiered annual percentage yield (APY). As of June 14, 2011, customers earn an APY of 1.00 percent on balances up to $99,999. Balances of $100,000 and over earn a1.05 percent APY. This account is free and has no minimum monthly balance requirements. There is a $1 deposit required to open the account, which also includes free online banking and direct deposit, free transfers, and electronic statements.
Urban Partnership Bank was established in and has been a member of the FDIC since August 2010. Urban Partnership offers personal and business accounts in addition to accounts catering to the non-profit sector.
Type of account: Savings Account
- Account must be opened online
- Minimum deposit required to open the account is $1
- For more details contact Urban Partnership Bank
- This account is free
- No minimum balance requirements
- Balances up to $99,999 earn a 1.00 percent APYBalances over $100,000 earn a 1.05 percent APY
- Free online banking and direct deposit, free transfers, free electronic statements