Get a competitive rate on 12-month CDs at Doral Bank Direct
By Elaine Griffin
Doral Bank Direct is currently offering a very competitive 1.40 percent annual percentage yield (APY) on their 12-month personal internet CDs. This well above-average rate is effective as of March 23, 2011. In addition to the great rate, Doral allows accrued interest to be withdrawn without penalty. There is a minimum $1,000 deposit required to open this CD. Penalties are imposed for early withdrawal of initial deposit.
Doral Bank, FSB, was established in and has been a member of the FDIC since October 1999. They are headquartered in New York. Doral Bank Direct is the online division of Doral Bank.
Type of account: CD (Certificate of Deposit)
- Open account online
- Account must be opened with at least $1,000
- Penalties are imposed for early withdrawal
- For additional details, contact Doral Bank Direct
- 12-month personal CDs with above-average 1.40 percent APY
- Accrued interest may be withdrawn without penalty