Tiered money market rates from Incredible Bank
By Elaine Griffin
Tiered interest rates on the online money market account are available at Incredible Bank. Annual percentage yields are valid as of May 1, 2011 and are subject to change. They are as follows: 1.15 percent APY on balances between $2,500 and $99,999, 1.25 percent APY on balances between $100,000 and $249,999, and 0.80 percent APY on balances over $250,000. This account must be opened with a minimum of $2,500, a minimum balance that must be maintained in order to earn a rate and avoid fees.
Incredible Bank accounts are guaranteed by River Valley Bank. River Valley Bank was established in, and has been a member of the FDIC since December 1967. They are headquartered in Wisconsin. Incredible Bank, is a division of River Valley Bank, providing online accounts nationwide.
Type of account: Money Market
- This account must be opened online
- This account must be opened with a minimum of $2,500
- Maintain average daily balance of at least $2,500 in order to earn rate and avoid fees
- For more information, contact Incredible Bank
- Competitive, tiered annual percentage yields