Avidia Bank offers the eChecking account to customers nationwide
By Elaine Griffin
The eChecking account from Avidia Bank is a rewards checking account that offers a 2.27 percent annual percentage yield (APY). This rate is in effect as of October 15, 2010, and on balances up to $25,000. This is a free account with no monthly balance requirements. It also includes ATM refunds and access to a rewards program.
There are four monthly qualifications required to earn this rate. Every month customers must: receive electronic statements, sign into internet banking, make at least ten debit card transactions, and receive a direct deposit or use online bill pay.
Avidia Bank was established in 1869 and has been a member of the FDIC since November 1985. They are headquartered in Massachusetts. The eChecking account, a rewards checking account, is available online nationwide.
Type of account: Checking Account
- Account must be opened online
- Customers must meet monthly requirements in order to earn rate
- Rate is effective on balances up to $25,000
- For full details, contact Avidia Bank
- Generous annual percentage yield of 2.27 percent
- This is a free account with no minimum balance requirement
- ATM refunds
- Access to a rewards program