An online savings account with an above-average rate from SFGI Direct
By Elaine Griffin
The free online savings account from SFGI Direct offers a competitive annual percentage yield (APY) of 1.21 percent. This APY is valid as of April 1, 2011. Although there is a $500 minimum deposit required to open this account, there is only a one-dollar minimum to earn interest. This account may be accessed online at any time.
The online savings account from SFGI Direct is a product of Summit Community Bank, Inc. Summit Community Bank was established and has been a member of the FDIC since December 1995. They are headquartered in West Virginia.
Type of account: Savings Account
- This account must be opened online
- Open account with a minimum of $500
- For full details please contact SFGI Direct
- Free online savings account with a 1.21 percent annual percentage yield
- Account may be accessed online at any time