By Elaine Griffin
Atlantic Coast Bank offers the rewards checking Kasasa Cash account. As of May 16, 2011, account carries an annual percentage yield (APY) of 3.01 percent on balances up to $15,000, when requirements are not met. All other balances, and accounts that do not meet requirements earn 0.50 percent.
In order to qualify for the 3.01 percent rate, customers must meet three monthly requirements: make a minimum of ten debit card transactions, receive a direct deposit or use online bill pay, and receive monthly electronic statements.
Atlantic Coast Bank was established in 1939 and has been a member of the FDIC since November 2000. They are headquartered in Georgia. Atlantic Coast Bank provides accounts locally, and their Kasasa accounts are available to customers nationwide.
Type of account: Checking Account
- Open account online with at least $100
- Make at least ten monthly debit card purchases
- Receive at least one direct deposit or make an online bill pay per month
- Receive electronic statements
- For full details please contact Atlantic Coast Bank
Read the full article »
- 3.01 percent APY on balances up to $15,000 when requirements are met
- 0.50 percent APY on all other balances or when requirements are not met
- This account is free
- This account requires no minimum monthly balance
- There are many other attractive free features associated with this account