By Elaine Griffin
Editor's Note: Thank you for your interest, this offer expired and is no longer available.
Capital One Platinum Prestige Mastercard saves money with low APR and no annual fee
Credit card users with excellent credit will love the Platinum Prestige credit card from Capital One. This card has a zero percent introductory APR through October 2012. It also requires no annual fee.
After October 2012, the APR for purchases and balance transfers will be 10.9 to 18.9 percent variable. The APR for cash advance will be 24.9 percent variable. Although there is no annual fee for this card, other fees do apply.
Capital One Bank, (USA), National Association was established in and became a member of the FDIC in November 1994. They are headquartered in Virginia. Capital One offers services worldwide.
Type of account: Credit Card
- The Platinum Prestige Mastercard is for customers with excellent credit
- There is a variable APR for purchases and balance transfers after introductory period
- Cash advances are subject to a variable APR, with no introductory period
- There are other fees associated with this card
- For full details, contact Capital One Bank (USA), National Association
Read the full article »
- There is a zero percent APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first year
- There is no annual fee associated with this card