Interest Plus savings account from Capital One Direct
By Elaine Griffin
Capital One Direct offers the Interest Plus savings account. This online account offers a 1.10 percent annual percentage yield on balances of $1,000 or more. There is also a ten percent quarterly bonus earned for customers keep an average balance of over $10,000 or an active Capital One credit card. In order to open this account, customers must make a minimum one-dollar deposit.
Account type: Savings account
- This account is open nationally to current and new Capital One customers
- Bonus is earned with an average daily balance of at least $10,000
- Customers with a Capital One credit card can also earn the bonus
- Account must be opened with at least one-dollar
- For full details, contact Capital One Bank (USA), National Association
- 1.10 percent APY is earned on balances of $1,000 or more
- 0.10 percent APY is earned on balances under $1,000
- Ten percent quarterly bonus can be earned when qualifications are met
Capital One Bank, (USA), National Association was established in and has been a member of the FDIC since November 1994. They are headquartered in Virginia, and offer banking solutions to customers around the globe.