Get a great online money market account from Capital One
By Elaine Griffin
Capital One offers two money market accounts to their online customers. There is a 0.75 percent annual percentage yield on all balances for both of these accounts, which also include free online transfers, free checks, and a free ATM card. There are no minimum balance requirements or fees associated with either of these accounts.
The rewards money market account offers one mile for every $20 of the average account balance. There is a bonus of 2,500 miles for customers who deposit at least $500 within the first month. All miles can be redeemed cash, gift cards, merchandise or travel.
Capital One Bank, (USA), National Association was established in and has been a member of the FDIC since November 1994. They are headquartered in Virginia, and offer banking solutions to customers around the globe.
Type of account: Money market
- These accounts are open to new and current Capital One customers
- There is a $1 minimum to open either account
- Both accounts have monthly withdrawal limits
- For full details, contact Capital One Bank (USA), National Association
- Choice between two free online money market accounts
- There are no minimum balance requirements for either account
- Both accounts earn a 0.75 percent APY
- Free online transfers, free checks, and a free ATM card
- Redeem rewards for cash, gift cards, merchandise, or travel