Zions Bank offers an internet-only money market account
By Elaine Griffin
The internet-only money market account from Zions Bank now carries an annual percentage yield (APY) of 1.00. There is a $1,000 minimum to open, and in order to earn the rate customers must carry an average daily balance of at least $2,500. Customers may make up to six free transfers per month as well as an unlimited number of monthly withdrawals.
Zions First National Bank has been a member of the FDIC since January 1934. They are headquartered in Utah and were established in 1873.They offer online accounts in addition to their personal, business, and investment accounts in Utah and Idaho.
Type of account: Money Market Account
- All internet money market accounts must be opened with a minimum of $1,000
- Must carry a minimum average daily balance of $2,500 to earn rate
- For full details and disclosures, please contact Zions First National Bank
- This account carries an annual percentage yield of 1.00 percent on balances over $2,500
- Six free transfers per month
- Unlimited number of monthly withdrawals
Zions First National Bank - internet-only money market account