Outsourcing Call Center Jobs To India Leads To Bad Customer Service

Published 7/31/08 (Modified 3/8/11)

We live in an extremely politically correct country these days, which means anyone who even mentions anything negative about someone different (like negatively pointing out a foreign accent), or criticizes someone for their inability to speak the language properly, he or she is immediately labeled as prejudiced, racist, or somehow inciting hateful views. I'm truly none of those things, but I feel a personal finance blog platform is as good as any to express my own personal views about my own experiences on the matter. While I was born overseas, I came to the U.S. when I was only 2-3 years old, so I've pretty much grown up as an American and learned to identify strongly with the crux of American culture and its values. While a key component of American culture is the ability to embrace diversity and appreciate differences between different types of people, both foreign and domestic, there are some circumstances when I greatly prefer the services of a fellow American.

This preferential situation comes up whenever I call a live customer service help line. When I pick up the phone and make that affirmative decision to seek help via a toll free telephone number, my reasonable expectation is that I will reach someone who can communicate with me in an intelligible way, and help me resolve my consumer business problem quickly and efficiently, so that I can go along my merry way. It's bad enough that I often have to spend 30 minutes or more waiting on hold before I can talk to a live technical support representative, but these days, it seems when I finally reach that live person, he or she turns out to be completely unable to communicate with me using comprehensible and discernible English.

I Can Deal With Difficult To Understand Accents In Real Life (By Using Hand Gestures), But When The Situations Happen Over The Phone, The Conversations Can Get Comically Tedious

I am terrible when it comes to understanding different accents. Even British English accents trip me up on occasion - but at least it is somewhat closer to American English in terms of speech and pronunciation, albeit a bit more deliberately pronounced I suppose. While I can understand the different types of American English accents such as a southern, Boston, and even accents that distinguish different races and ethnic groups prominent in this country, I still have frequent difficulty understanding the cultural nuances and accents that aren't considered mainstream American English. This difficulty in understanding foreign accents is most pronounced and debilitating when it comes to conversations over the phone with someone from another land, especially when I find my phone call re-routed to some outsourced call center located overseas and wind up with a customer service rep who speaks with a thick accent that I simply cannot understand despite my best efforts.

While in a real life conversation and business work setting, heavy accents aren't as significant a detriment as there are other methods of communication such as using writing and through natural hand gestures to punctuate one's point, in the world of customer service telephone calls, this type of linguistic verbal diversity is a significant detriment and handicap. When it comes to customer and technical support help lines, communication and speed are two important elements to a quick and satisfactory resolution of the problem at hand. There are plenty of jobs where having a perfect American English accent is not crucial and one can get away with not having otherwise perfect American English, but a position as a customer service call representative that caters to Americans is not one of them. The job absolutely demands that the agent be able to communicate with the language of the target country. Is that really too much to ask? Oftentimes in such scenarios, time and patience are limited luxuries. In such situations, having a thick accent is a very undesired handicap to have, particularly when the issue needs to get resolved quickly over the phone in a short period of time without the benefit of time to get to know each other. This is the biggest problem many customers such as myself are having with companies that continue to outsource their customer service call center jobs overseas to English speaking, but heavily accented countries like India.

Facing An Indian Customer Service Representative With An Incredibly Thick Accent Is Like Talking To A Brick Wall - Nothing Gets Through, and Time Is Wasted

When American call center customer service jobs are outsourced to other countries, I think it's reasonable to expect the call agents that will be handling the calls to be trained to speak in proper America English. However that is not always the case. Especially when it comes to Indian call centers, the accent is often an interesting mish mash of British English, local Indian dialect, and butchered American English. What often comes out is an unintelligible murmur, resulting in humorous and frequently embarrassing exchanges between the rep and the customer.

A few years ago, I bought a Linksys wireless Internet router, but had major trouble setting up my wireless connection. I kept losing my wireless internet signal and so I embarked on a customer service phone call quest to solve the problem. I dialed the company's 1-800 number and was promptly connected to an agent. Little did I know, but my call from Maryland, USA was instantly routed thousands of miles across the planet to a different time zone to a call center in India. Immediately when I heard the agent's accent, I knew it was going to be a long day. It started as soon as my phone rep introduced herself with a thick Indian accented "Hello"...followed by a ..."my name is Mary", a presumably English name moniker chosen by the Indian customer service rep for the convenience sake of their mostly American clientele instead of compelling them to remember a more difficult Indian name. For the next 60 minutes, I struggled valiantly to understand her words and sentences. I tried to remain polite and understanding, but I kept asking her to please repeat herself, much to my continued embarrassment. Every sentence on her part would be followed by a "What?" on my end, or would be followed by a momentary pause as I scratched my head and tried to figure out what she was trying to tell me.

After a while, I could tell she was getting fed up with having to repeat herself after every instruction, but then what was I supposed to do? I desperately tried to understand, and I really did try - but it was a constant guessing game on my end. I simply could not comprehend the Indian customer service representative's thick Indian English accent. At the end, I got little accomplished because she and I were simply unable to communicate. I found myself spending more than an hour repeating her own words back in my vain attempt to make some linguistic sense. Eventually I had to give up and seek help from another customer service rep. The next rep's Indian accent was just as thick and I ultimately had to call back several times before I finally found an agent who's accent was more bearable. But the experience left me with a very negative view of the company and their irresponsible cost cutting efforts to send customer service jobs overseas when the work could be better handled here.

American Companies Who Cater To American Consumers Should Seriously Re-Consider Their Indian Outsourcing Strategy Or Face Consumer Backlash In The Long Run

This is a serious problem that many major American companies who choose to outsource their call center jobs to low cost foreign countries will ultimately have to face. Customers such as myself may eventually take our customer service frustration out on the company and defect to one of their competitors. Based on some news reports I've read, many companies that have attempted to outsource their customer service functions abroad have not realized the cost savings they expected, discovering that there are hidden costs that far outweighed the potential savings in labor expenses. Oftentimes, due to significant customer complaints about difficult to understand customer service representative accents and great differences in culture, companies have had to expend significant amounts of additional money to train the agents on proper American English and terminology. Ultimately some of these outsourcers have brought those type of jobs back in-house and back into the country.

Faced with backlash from customers like myself who have great difficulty understanding heavily accented Indian English, some companies are actually taking the next logical alternative step by shipping the work over to other moderately English speaking countries, like the Philippines. As a former U.S. controlled territory, the Philippines at least offers a more Americanized work force with a better understanding of American culture that can potentially offer employees with lighter accents. There will still be an annoying accent to deal with, but at least the twang, so to speak, will be significantly less painful to understand than that spoken in India.

There are currently also signs that the trend toward outsourcing call center jobs to low-wage countries like India or even the Philippines may be slowing down. Research shows that some call centers are most effective when staffed by Americans and there is at least some growing attempt to keep jobs here. I've noticed that many companies are now trying to keep the bulk of their daytime customer service call center jobs in the United States where the calls can be handled by American English speaking agents. For customer service lines that provide 24 hour coverage and take on evening calls however, some still get routed overseas to places like India, but many daytime calls are now being mercifully handled by call centers in the U.S. At least that's what I noticed recently when I called my cable internet provider's help line several times recently. When I called during normal daytime office hours, I got a service rep that spoke perfect English, but at night, I basically played the ole accent guessing game, doubling and even tripling the length of time spent trying to resolve my problem.

For those of you out there who are embarrassed to admit but also have difficulty understanding accents, I recommend making your 1-800 customer service and technical support phone calls during the day. Sure that means using up your precious anytime wireless phone minutes, but you stand a much better chance of reaching someone in this country than if you called after hours.

83 Responses to “Outsourcing Call Center Jobs To India Leads To Bad Customer Service”

1. Satish says:

I am a British born Indian who agrees with everything this article says. I have had nightmares with Indian call centre workers. I either cannot understand the accent, or the idiot on the other side is too stupid and rude to do the work. My black British friend was so pissed with substandard service from an Indian call centre one day that he could not help loosing his temper, shouting back and throwing his mobile phone across the room, all right in front of his friends (which included me). Most of the times it is not racism but frustration at bad service. I would like all British companies to bring back their customer support services to the U.K and yes this is coming from a person of Indian ancestry.

2. pedz says:

should outsource somewhere else other than india because they have a real thick accent.

3. Scott says:

It is true that some US companies have gone back to American call centers during regular business hours as stated in the article. However, many still cling to offshoring the jobs to India. I understand that it's all about making money for the stockholders, but this is an area which they have taken too lightly, IMHO. Or maybe the hidden message is the fact that they really don't want you to call customer service so they make it as frustrating as possible by hiring an Indian call center. I can also understand the situation of the call center workers. These jobs pay better and naturally they want them. That only makes sense. I just think the language barrier is the problem. If you compound that with the current economic situation in America it does cause more anger toward someone who many feel may have taken their job.

4. Albert says:

These fucking freeloading Indians find anyway to get a job with a Western Company. Have of the time these slumdogs can't even speak their own mangled languages which are not useful anywhere else in the world others their local fried SUBGEEE-stand. Which is really pronounced Subzi(vegetables) but this fucking ass snakes love to speak like elvis mixed with some other bullshit the concoct. I think we need to wash them from the face of this earth

Albert,

I'm not sure where your anger is being derived from but there is no need for baseless name calling and racial slurs. Why do you have such a bone to pick with Indians?

Even my own personal gripe centers only on difficult to understand Indian accents in the very isolated context of outsourced customer support jobs. I have nothing against Indian people and consider them friends. I just have trouble understanding accents over the phone in general.

Even on controversial subjects, certainly we can all debate and discuss like civilized folks without resorting to fanatical attacks on someone's ethnicity or racial background. Yes?

6. sid says:

Hi! i work for VERIZON in INDIA. as i have gone through the post i just want to tell that people should change the perception of looking into this outsourcing. every company wants to get the profit and wanted to be no. 1 by hook or crook. so most of the US companies are sending the job to INDIA as there r getting profit by good customer service(happy customers) and by saving money(cheap labour). i take daily around 50 calls per day and out of 50 around 45 are satisfied with my service.. and they knew that call has been routed to INDIA so its all abt perception and attitude which human can change. i completely agree with indians heavy accents however i cant under stand still millions of customers acknowledge our work. so this goes vis-a-versa, take a chill pill and enjoy your life. thanks

7. Victoria says:

I have nothing against India people. However, I am an American, and in these difficult economic times, my focus is on protecting America jobs. Therefore, I buy products built in the U.S. whenever possible and I do what I can to protest the outsourcing of jobs to other countries. That means when I get a call from India, I politely ask to be transferred to a representative in the U.S. I will continue to do this.

The language barrier is also a consideration, albeit a minor one. The aliases used by the people on the other end of the line are more upsetting to me than the thickness of the accent. Sorry, but to have someone call with a very thick Indian accent and tell me their name is Shawn Smith is at least as insulting and presumptuous as Americans' complaints about the abilities of the representatives to speak English are.

8. Travis says:

Reading this blog post about Indian outsourcing jobs reminded me of this funny Youtube clip from The Onion news. It's about the trend of More American Workers Outsourcing Their Own Jobs Overseas...

Funniest part is the scene in the empty conference where the conference call machines are all talking to each other...haha simply awesome

9. JIM says:

I would have to say, I have some good experiences and some off the wall conversations with outsourced techs. I once had a problem installing Acrobat reader do to a computer Virus. The Gentleman from the call center walked me through it in record time and I was very thankful. His accent was slightly strong but his intellect was in tact.
    Today I ran through a problem in the Banking sector. Received a outsourced call center rep who's voice was somehow sent through a american accent synthesizer. I felt like I was speaking to a Female version of R2D2 from Star Wars fame. It became very annoying when her pitch would change(no fault of hers) and would totally lose my understanding of the conversation. I think this now new version of synthesizer voice correction is the ultimate future. If you don't mind speaking to a computer , and all the male and female call center reps sound like cloans. Otherwise, I enjoyed the accent more. It gave some sense of a real time person. Correct the fake names and work on watching more american Movies or TV shows seem to be the solution. It would not hurt for the Companies to have an American at one of these Centers in case there is total communication breakdown. They might one day run across a customer that Raps.

10. SANDY says:

hey guys,
    outsourcing is boon for businesses and curse for customers......by the way i am an indian however root of this problem(if we consider it as a problem ) lies in america itself...this is because of their capitalistic economy due to which they stand where they stand today....disliking people of indian origin will not help becauses businesses are still running...infact outsourcing to india helped many american companies from going bankrupt....technology has changed everything..blame the technology for all this...you americans cannot avoid us...people who think they will avoid indians are fooling themselves because this wont help them...if they seriously dont want this they should rather try changing the whole economic structure of america which i dont think they capable of...so rather showing off their incapability they should rather enjoy talking to foreigners....cheers

11. joshua says:

This is shame for all of us who are proud of being americans....we dont have any right to be proud of something that we dont own...we dont own english language....we are land of immigrants,debtors and criminals.........the fact is english used to send their prisoners to america who later created america and made it so powerful that america rules the world today(virtually) so we should behave properly and as developed citizens...the whole world is our community and we should not feel that something is being taken away by others... this is discrimination and we should deprive ourselves from doing so...NASA has almost 30% indians...we should appreciate their efforts for making america a proud nation......we need to take responsibility of the whole world....so lets live and let them live

12. Saurabh says:

Hi guys,

I just came to know about this blog..hmm..its really interesting to see the hot conversation going around..people backfiring on each other. It seems like a cold war between 2 friendly countries. People from America & India and ,ofcourse, it got some attention of British people of Indian origin as well.Considering the matter of BPO's in INDIA it seems like a few Americans can't take it anymore..read ALBERT & KATHERIN..Well I really appreciate RAYMOND and i don't have any grudges against him as being an INDIAN, and same goes for LENA as she might got hurt as being an American citizen .I know that the language barrier is a great problem across the world but if we can work together we can overcome it.Though I am an INDIAN, i have many friends across the world and believe me, neither of us ever faced any problem in communicating especially when it comes to english.Its just the matter of education, enviroment and the proper training.So instead of saying ,having BPO industry in INDIA is ruining its customer in America or in UK , we should probably think where we are lacking in the first place. Its really the accent or our frustration that we can't accept to take help from someone who is from a Foreign country.Why to live in a false impression? I know INDIA is treated as third world'country and therefore its very hard for some people to swallow that they are getting help from some underdogs(as ALBERT says so) and they still think its a land of snakecharmers. Plz Guys Grow Up...we all are in 21st century now..look globally ,economically and with intellegence, U will find your answers.Look in SILICON VALLEY ,U have more INDIAN there than your own people and same goes with NASA and Are u familiar with the term "Brain Drain",it only stands for INDIANS .What I believe,if we INDIANS can't speak or don't have caliber then brands like AMEX, METLIFE & many more would have never established their globallised centre here.It not only help them in making more profit ,they also provide decent customer service with excellent quality to their customers .I believe that they are more concerned of their business rather that U guys as a customer.For your knowledge, today, INDIA has the largest number of people who speak english.In this world nothing is perfect and of course there are loopholes every where.So we need to work together and stop passing comments on others. So plz guys stop blaming others who really work hard to help U. INDIA is great and the rest is history and if we have the caliber to communicate with U in your language then lets be fair enough and try to communicate with us in our mother tounge i.e.HINDI (DERIVED FROM DEVNAGIRI...THE ORIGINATOR OF ALL LANGUAGES).
    And if u still don't agree with us and want to continue living in fool's paradise then i will suggest U to plz watch THE MOVIE " SICKO". Hope it might help u guys in comprehending the situation of your own country period regarding my "INDIAN ORIGIN BRITISH FRIEND" I would like to bring this into his attention that many of us in this world face hard time in undersatnding black people accent but we never pin-point them for having so thick accent 'coz its in our blood to respect each and every religion and their language and in fact we are patience enough in trying to learn and understand new things even in case of foreigners. It does not mean that if somebody is from different origin and not from our own culture then start hating him or her.So plz stop cribbing about the changes and learn to adapt new things with open arms 'coz " CHANGE IS THE RULE OF NATURE".And even after commenting on
    this blog, Indeed,Americans were my friend in past and they will remain same in future.

13. james jenkins says:

Hey guys,
    Few words to convey; first n frmst fr US citizens (as being one of them) we shld be grateful to Indians fr d vast amt of task(outsourced) executed by thm everyday fr global firms... n if u all (whosoever hs wrtn smthng ovr ths topic) r aware of, What d GLOBALISATION is, n hw is it helpful fr d enterprises running their businesses all over d wrld? thn u shld nt crap over such subjects... anyways let me infrm u all, the total volume of business, whch hs been outsrcng to India or other countries is sbstntlly very beneficial fr all of us, whether we r indian or american. The people running a business (whether it's a small business unit or a large undertaking) knw hw to do d SWOT analysis, they knw wht r d cultural (including LANGUAGE barriers as well) n other barriers in running their business in any of d country, so don't tell thm wht to do? n hw to do in business? n as far as d customer service is concerned, let me tell u all, d kind of gud customer service Indians can provide cldn't be expected by americans. nw let me state some essential points which wld be beneficial fr u all to open ur eyes ( inasmuch exceptions r always there, so nt fr everyone) :
    1. Indians r fast learners,
    2. They r hard workers,
    3. They r polite (nt everytime, nt everywhere)
    4. They r helpful,
    5. They r emotional also (nt emotional noody) n more n more n more....
    don't contmplte tht im in their favour.. im jst reckng u a very few n little gud points of them, if any of u hv ever been to India, thn u must hv a little idea wht sort of adverse situation they survive in bt still, they r most happy n daring people(ever met a ponjabi person or a place slightly called.. nt sure bt i thnk 'utter pridash') Remember guys we all americans r accustomed to our language as we've been using it since we opened our eyes, n who says tht americans don't hv a thick accent... we infact hv a varieties of accents, accent varies places to places n in some cases person to person as well. Indians hv a land of pricelss possession i.e. their culture (ths part includes a lot mny thngs, cld nvr be expctd by a typical american)...
    be careful to wht r u syng n why? Have u ever seen d knd of exertion put by an indian to help d customer, hlf of whch, is nvr expctd by an american!
    Gosh.., d world is rckng twrds, r nt we sppsd to move? n hw can we, if we find ourslvs fghtng ovr such stpd issues like, accent n language... infact we shld rspct indians tht they hv brkn d barrier of ths englsh language n hv cm up wid hvng their pants on, to work fr us. had ths be d same situation with us, we cld nt expct us speaking in hindi to an indian persn over d phone, n tryng to trnsfrm our accent in t their instantly.... n possible... or is it ?
    so u all hv some fraternity, nt fr aught, bt fr smone who is tryng to spk ur language. n plz u all don't hoist such issues whch kgv brth to mny ngtve situations.. if u dont undrstnd their accent, hv u ever tld thm to spk in a neutral accent, whch is cnvenient fr u both. if nt thn do it hencefrth... don't be so coxcomb tht someone at other end wud tke u wrngly.
    N fr all d Indans (chiefly tuk prtcptn in ths wrtng cmpetition... hhh) as u all hv been doing great, so plz keep dng d same.. we all respect u wid hearts bt wnt d same in return. n also enjoy calling us.. sometimes we too do..

14. ROBERT ... says:

WELL, STEVE U MIGHT BE RIGHT BT THE MASSAGES CONVEYED BY THEM ARE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT N RELIABLE. I DON'T FIND ANY OF D ABSURDNESS HERE... ONE QUESTION FOR "JOSHUA" WHICH PART OF THE COUNTRY(US) U R FROM?
    ANYWAYS GUYS JUST BE CHILL, BE CALM, N LOVE N RESPECT EACH OTHER'S LANGUAGE N CULTURE WHETHER IT'S HINDI OR ENGLISH.. AT LAST "NAMASTE"

15. james jenkins says:

HEY STEVE I THNK UR FRM PAKISTAN OR SOMWHERE FRM INDIA... ABSURDNESS REFLECTS BY UR WRDS ..HHH

16. STEVE WRIGHT says:

NAMASTE TO EVERYBODY .....GUYS OUTSOURCING IS A TASK WHICH CAN BE DONE FROM DIFFERENT COUNTRIES LIKE PHILLIPINES , MALAYSIA , PAKISTAN & ETC.WELL TAKING RELATIONS INTO CONSIDERATION....I WILL ASK A QUESTION , WHY DOES USA OUTSOURCE ITS BUISNESS TO INDIA ...... I'LL EXPLAIN THIS IT IS
    " BOLDNESS AND INTELLIGENCE " , USA IS SO BOLD TO GV IT AND INDIA IS SO INTELLIGENT TO COMPLETE IT VID FULL SATISFACTION...SO GUYS N PALS SPREAD LOVE AND PEACE ALL AROUND THE GLOBE. CHEERS..

17. Saurabh says:

Hi,

I really appreciate Mr. JENKINS and i do believe that what he says is absolutely correct...after reading so many conversation what i can comprehend that some of them are just vain talk.So friends we are not going to give up and we will rather take our chances.

18. Mr sharma says:

bone of contention of outsourcing is not only communication barrier as there are other parts of businesses that are being outsourced ....indians cannot match american accent because american accent is different in different states...in every country accent changes geographically so one should not blame indians for that ,however as far as customer service is concerned indians are much more polite,calm & cutomer oriented...this was proved in survey done by GE and AMEX ...this is the reason, though there are many other english speaking nations , india is a prefered destination because of inherent soft spoken skills and politness which americans are short of...americans are agressive and abusive so as far as customer service is concerned indians are the best option because of their tolerance and calmness...americans are experiencing excellent customer service by indians and language barrier is reducing day by day and americans know that they have to live with it because they are left with no other choice and this is the best that they can get..americans are lucky dogs, they get best of everything, be it food, clothing,technology etc. and customer service is one of them provided by indians...americans have been utilizing best of resources of the world and they will continue to do so and yet they will keep weeping....god bless them

19. STEVE WRIGHT says:

MR.JENKINS I APPRECIATE UR WORDS BUT DONT RESPECT IT........INDIANS ALWAYS DARE TO DREAM IT AND REST ALL DREAM TO DARE ABT IT......

20. sandra faust says:

HEY , U ALL (INCLUDING INDIANS N AMERICANS) PLEASE STOP THIS NASTY TALK, THIS IS SUCH AN IDLE TALK N IF UR INTELLIGENT ENOUGH STOP TALKING OVER SUCH LANGUAGES N ACCENTS ISSUES, I REALLY CN'T UNDERSTAND HOW U GUYS GET ENOUGH TIME TO CARRY A CONVERSATION OVER SUCH A DULL ISSUE... I DON'T BELIEVE THT D FOLKS FRM MY COUNTRY R ALSO PRATTLING OVER SUCH A BASELESS N F****** TOPIC... I MEAN REALLY IT'S SHAMEFUL FR US ALL... WELL, IF U DON'T UNDERSTAND D ACCENT OF INDIAN REPS SIMPLY JUST ASK THEM TO TALK IN THEIR NEUTRAL ACCENT, I MEAN "JAMES" IS ABSOLUTELY CORRECT, ASK INDIANS TO BE NEUTRAL, WHICH IS CONVENIENT FR US BOTH.... N ONE VERY IMPORTANT THING FR INDIAN REPS, ALWAYS USE SIMPLE N EASY ENGLISH WHICH IS RATHER GOOD THN D COMPLEX ONE.
    WELL IF I TALK ABT MYSELF ONLY I FIND INDIANS VERY POLITE OVER D CALL, N THEY R INDEED... I NORMALLY DON'T RESPOND OVER SUCH TOPICS, BT I WS PRVKD BY MY COLLEGEMATE N NEIGHBOUR JAMES, THN I WENT THROUGH D ALL POSTS POSTED ON IT, N NW LEAVING MY OWN THOUGHT... WHT ALL I'VE FOUND THT IT'S BETTER TO NT TO DISCUSS ABT INTELLIGIBLE ACCENTS... BCZ APPARENTLY THERE IS NO PURE US ACCENT IN ENTIRE US... USA IS DIVIDED IN TO 6 TIME ZONES, I BELIEVE NT TO MENTION ALLL OF THEM... N THERE R A HELL NUMBER OF US ACCENTS USED BY IT''S CITIZENS... N NW, I PERSONALLY HAIL FRM "NY" WHCH I FEEL IS BETTER IN ACCENTS THN MANY OF D US STATES, FR INSTANCE, HAWAII... I PERSONALLY DON'T APPRECIATE THEIR ACCENT..
    N NW, FR "SAURABH".. I REALLY APPRECIATE UR WORDS.. BCZ U CLD COMPREHEND WHT MY CHUM WS TRYNG TO MAKE EVERONE UNDERSTAND.. BCZ I FOUND SOME OF D GUYS (STEVE) WERE SO S*****, THT THEY EVEN COULD NT GT A MEANING OUT OF D WHOLE WORDS TYPED BY "JAMES" N AT LAST FOUND TYPING D STATEMENTS LIKE ..."HEY FRNDS , THIS IS A COMMON FRND OF ALL FROM PAKISTAN……..HOW YA DOIN ……THIS IS ALL ABSURD.." REALLY VERY STRANGE INLIEU OF GVNG A MEANINGFUL STATEMENT, U R TRYNG TO SHWNG UR SMARTNESS HERE.. ANYWAYS IT HAPPENS WITH SOME GUYS, SO U BETTER KEPP IT CONTINUE.. 'NW GOTTA GO FR SOME SHOPPING WITH MY FRIEND..' THNX U ALL