U.S. Bank continues to offer three CD specials
By Elaine Griffin
U.S. Bank offers competitive rates on three CD specials. The annual percentage yield (APY) for the 19-month CD is 1.15 percent. The APY for the 37-month CD is 1.75 percent, while the APY for the 59-month CD is 2.50 percent. Rates are effective as of June 13, 2011, and are guaranteed for the life of the term. Rates posted online may differ from individual branch rates. These CDs require a minimum $1,000 deposit to open. Penalties will be imposed for early withdrawal.
U.S. Bank, NA, has been a member of the FDIC since January 1934, and were established in 1863. They are headquartered in Ohio. They offer a variety of banking products both at local branches and online.
Type of account: CD (Certificate of Deposit)
- These CDs should be opened with a minimum $1,000 deposit
- Online rates may differ from individual branch rates
- Penalties are imposed for early withdrawal
- For more details, please contact U.S. Bank, NA
- Special rates on their 19, 37, and 59-month CDs
- Guaranteed rate for the entire CD term