TrueEarnings Card from Costco and American Express
By Doresa Banning
If you're a frequent Costco shopper, consider the TrueEarnings® Card from Costco and American Express, which can earn you cash back rewards on your purchases and doubles as a Costco membership.
Offers a 0 percent introductory APR on purchases for 6 months after that your APR will be a variable rate currently 15.24%.
- 3% Cash back at US gas stations and on gasoline at Costco up to $4,000 per year in purchases, then 1%
- 2% cash back at US restaurants; 2% cash back on eligible travel purchases, including at Costco; 1% cash back on other purchases, including at Costco
- Terms and limitations apply; You will receive your cash back annually in the form of a reward coupon
- The Two-In-One Card: it's an American Express(R) Card and Costco membership card, with no annual fee for Costco members
- Cardmembership offers access to benefits such as Global Assist and Purchase Protection* *Underwritten by AMEX Assurance Company
- Terms and restrictions apply.
As with all credit and charge card offers be sure to read all the disclosures on the issuers online card application page before you apply. Because rates and offers from advertisers shown on this website change frequently, please visit referenced sites for current information. For more information or to fill out an application, visit the application page TrueEarnings® Card from Costco and American Express.