Reward yourself with a rewards checking account from Capital One
By Elaine Griffin
Capital One Bank offers a variety of checking accounts to meet customer needs. They are now offering the Capital One Rewards Checking account, which earns ten miles when the customer uses their debit card for a non-PIN purchase, five miles for PIN purchases and check writing a check, and ten miles when they use online bill pay. Bonuses associated with this account include 1,000 bonus miles earned after the first transaction is made, 4,000 miles earned when the first direct deposit is posted to the account, and 1,000 miles are earned as a first anniversary bonus.
This account is free for the first year, and may be subject to an $8.95 per month fee after the first year, if average daily balance falls below $1,500. Other qualifications to earn bonuses apply, which are detailed on their website.
Capital One Bank, (USA), National Association was established in and has been a member of the FDIC since November 1994. A lead financial institution, they are headquartered in Virginia, but offer services for businesses and individuals worldwide.
Type of account: Checking account
- Open to new and existing Capital One Bank customers
- Minimum $25 to open
- Maintain $1,500 average daily balance after first year to avoid account fee
- Qualifications to earn bonuses apply
- Reward miles are earned for every debit transaction, check written, and online bill-pay made
- Bonus miles are earned for online bill pay, direct deposit, and on the first anniversary date
- This account is free for the first year
Contact Capital One Bank (USA), National Association for full offer details.