Free checking with eBanking from Bank of America
By Elaine Griffin
Bank of America offers the eBanking checking account for customers who prefer to do their banking online or at an ATM. This account is free when customers make deposits and withdrawals through the ATM, and receive electronic statements.
In addition, the eBanking checking account includes online and mobile banking. It also includes enrollment in the Keep the Change program. Lastly, customers will benefit from a free Bank of America Visa Check Card, which includes the Add it Up rewards program.
Bank of America, National Association, was established in 1904, and has been a member of the FDIC since January 1934. They are headquartered in North Carolina, but provide personal and business banking services throughout the world.
- Account must be opened online with at least $25
- Use ATM and debit card for all deposit and withdrawal transactions
- Receive eStatements and do all other banking online
- When bank requirements are not met, an $8.95 fee will be assessed
- For more details contact Bank of America
- This account is free when all bank requirements are met
- Includes free online and mobile banking
- Includes enrollment in the Keep the Change program
- A Free Bank of America Visa Check Card
- Enrollment in the Add it Up rewards program