Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card from American ExpressBy Doresa Banning
The Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express is a rewards card aimed at those who frequently travel and stay at Starwood hotels and resorts. With it, you earn Starpoints, which are redeemable toward nights at more than 1,100 Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG) properties and flights on more than 350 airlines with SPG Flights, and there are no blackout dates.
- Starpoints® bonus: earn up to 25,000 bonus points: 10,000 after your first purchase and another 15,000 after you spend $5,000 within the first 6 months of Cardmembership
- That’s enough for a weekend getaway to a Category 4 Hotel like the Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa, or six free nights at a Category 2 Hotel
- Earn up to 5 Starpoints® for each dollar of eligible purchases at participating SPG hotels and resorts – that’s 2 Starpoints for using the Card in addition to the Starpoints you earn as an SPG member. Earn 1 Starpoint for all other purchases.
- Free Hotel Nights: redeem Starpoints at over 1,100 hotels in nearly 100 countries worldwide — with no blackout dates
- Free Flights: redeem Starpoints on over 350 airlines with SPG Flights — with no blackout dates
- Get 5,000 bonus Starpoints after you transfer 20,000 Starpoints to a frequent flyer program with more than 30 airlines
- No limits on the number of Starpoints you can earn
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $65
- Terms and Restrictions apply
Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express