Money Blue Book Weekend Roundup - 1
Published 1/26/08 (Modified 3/8/11)
Drum roll please...presenting my very first edition of Money Blue Book's Weekend Roundup, where I showcase some of the interesting personal finance blog articles I've come across during the week and days before. I always appreciate frequent commentators so I will try to make an extra effort to share some of the interesting tips they have to offer. I encourage readers to browse around the blogosphere. There's a lot of good financial, frugality, and investment advice out there!
- One of my favorite personal finance bloggers, My Money Blog, shares some short, easy to understand insights into what the planned federal economic stimulus package will mean for you and I.
- If you're addicted to coffee and think the new Starbucks unlimited refill $1 coffee is a great deal, the Mighty Bargain Hunter will show you why an inexpensive habit is still a habit that deserves to be kicked.
- Money Ning shares how his valiant fiance saved them money by speaking up and standing for what's right regarding a botched wedding fee. He's a lucky man.
- A favorite personal finance blogger of mine, Mrs. Micah discusses practical and realistic ways to view your tax rebate check. She's right - it's not really a windfall since the money was yours all along. The government was just holding onto it for you interest-free.
- If you're into investing in China and the Asian stock market boom as I am, then check out Sun's Financial Diary as he writes about ways to short the recent Chinese bear market. He always has some great investment ideas.
- The Honest Dollar honestly discusses what the recent 75 basis point rate drop by the Federal Reserve means to regular folks like you and I in the short and long term.