0% Interest Credit Cards (No Fee Credit Cards)
Published 11/4/07 (Modified 4/8/13)
Updated List Of The Best No Fee, 0% Balance Transfer Card Offers Below
Zero percent balance transfer cards are a particular selection of credit cards that I've had a lot of exposure and experience with. I've used them for everything from temporary financial emergencies to balance transfer arbitrage purposes. During times when I needed a temporary source of cash, I've applied for 12 month 0% interest credit card offers and requested balance transfer checks. For the duration of the promotional period I would have the needed money to tide me over. Of course I always paid the balance back in full after the introductory period ended.
Well, as I mentioned in an earlier post, I'm looking to get back to making some extra money by doing App-O-Rama balance transfers. The process works by submitting new card applications from a select list of balance transfer cards that offer introductory 0% APR. The transferred balance is then deposited into a high yield savings account to earn free interest for the duration of the balance transfer period. When it's over, you pull the money out, repay the credit card and pocket the interest profit. The amount of arbitrage income you can earn depends on how many credit cards you apply for, the total credit limit, the duration of the no interest promotional period, and whether there are any one time balance transfer fees. People looking to make money from balance transfers usually apply for a high number of 0% offers at one time (view complete list of balance transfer credit cards).
0% APR Offers With No Balance Transfer Fees Are The Best, But Are Getting Harder To Find
Perhaps credit card companies have finally caught on to the whole business of people taking advantage of no interest credit card offers to earn balance transfer profit, as the number of no balance transfer fee cards have dwindled. Listed below are the best 6-24 month 0% balance transfer credit card offers with no balance transfer fees (unless otherwise noted). The compilation contains a mixture of personal and business credit cards. Remember, you can apply and qualify for a business balance transfer card by listing your personal name as your company name on the business credit card application and free credit report. You can properly do so without actually owning a separate small business.
No and Low Balance Transfer Fee, Low APR and 0% Intro APR Balance Transfer Card Offers
- Simmons First Visa Platinum Rewards - No balance transfer fee, low variable APR balance transfer deal
- Simmons First Visa Platinum Card - No balance transfer fee, low variable APR balance transfer
- IberiaBank Visa Platinum - 1.99% introductory APR on balance transfers for 6 months, 2% transfer fee.
- IberiaBank Visa Gold - 1.99% introductory APR on balance transfers for 6 months, 2% transfer fee.
- IberiaBank Visa Classic Card - 1.99% introductory APR on balance transfers for 6 months, 2% transfer fee.
List Of Other Active Balance Transfer Credit Card Deals
- Slate from Chase - 0% introductory APR on balance transfers and purchases for 15 months. No balance transfer fee on transfers made within 60 days of account opening. After that balance transfers fee will be: Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.